Title text for next article
Forex futures positioning data for the week ending May 26, 2020
- EUR long 75K vs 72K long last week. Longs increased by 3K
- GBP short 22K vs 19K short last week. Shorts increased by 3K
- JPY long 35K vs 28K long last week. Longs increased by 7K
- CHF long 9K vs 9K long last week. Unchanged
- AUD short 40k vs 39K short last week. Shorts increased by 1K
- NZD short 15K vs 16K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 1K
- CAD short 34k vs 35K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 1K
Highlights for the week:
- EUR remains the largest speculative position at 75 him K followed by the AUD at 40K. The traders are long EUR (short USDs) and short AUD (long USDs). The JPY is the next largest position at 35K. The speculative position is long JPY (short USD).
- There are three currencies that are long vs the USD (EUR, JPY an CHF) and 4 currencies that are short vs the USD (GBP, AUD, NZD and CAD).
Touch / Click anywhere to close
Here is what you need to know on Tuesday, July 14: Broad US dollar strength extended into …3 mins ago3 min read
TOKYO (Reuters) – The dollar was marginally higher in narrow ranges against most cur…1 hour ago6 min read
U.S. dollar banknotes. Liu Jie | Xinhua via Getty The dollar was marginally higher in narr…2 hours ago6 min read
SHARE THIS ARTICLE Photographer: Dado Galdieri/Bloomberg Photographer: Dado Galdieri/Bloom…3 hours ago5 min read
Forex By Elizabeth Adegbesan THE Central Bank of Nige-ria (CBN) yesterday extended foreign…4 hours ago2 min read
Forex Signals Brief for Jul 14: Markets Finally Turn – Forex News by FX Leaders Post…4 hours ago5 min read
Lagos — Nigeria’s central bank has blocked access to foreign exchange for maize imports as…7 hours ago4 min read
The speculative foreign exchange markets can be fast-moving, especially during a period of…8 hours ago6 min read
The only good trade set up I see as possibly emerging today would be a long entry from a b…8 hours ago4 min read
Comments are closed.
Here is what you need to know on Tuesday, July 14: Broad US dollar strength extended into …